Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Throughout the world CCNA is the most valued IT certification and is a highly respected & sought after credential. The full abbreviation of CCNA is Cisco Certified Network Associate. It's an IT certification developed and sponsored by the famous brand Cisco. This certification will validate an individual’s level of skill through a series of network related topics. PeopleNTech is one of the prominent IT training institute offers CCNA training in Dhaka for interested students.
Cisco Certified Network Associate is considered as one of the high regarding certification in the networking field. If you want to get a high quality CCNA training in Dhaka, then you are in the right place. CCNA training in Dhaka will open new job opportunities, promotions or new projects. You can become a certified professional CCNA individual. PeopleNTech is offering the best CCNA training in Dhaka.
Topics we will cover:
In 2013 Cisco changed their whole certification process to better align with specific job roles in the market. Today there are 9 different Cisco Certified Network Associate topics PeopleNTech offering,
CCNA Collaboration – Convergence of multiple media types such as voice, data, video, and mobile applications. Suitable for network engineers and those related in the IP telephony and network fields.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Cyber Ops – Detecting and handling cybersecurity; focus are cybersecurity analysts and security operation center employees.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Data Center – Focuses on data center design, equipment maintenance, network diagrams of data center design and hardware implementation.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Industrial – It focuses on IT and industrial networks which is used for common and widespread utilities. They are electrical, oil and gas, manufacturing, and large-scale plant operations. This certification covers understanding standard protocols and learning techniques which will help to build a flexible network.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing & Switching – This is the core CCNA test. It provides a base knowledge for network engineering & can be considered as a solid starting point for all areas.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security – It validates the testers skills around the possible network threats and vulnerabilities. It also validates the designing and building infrastructure and addressing security issues. Core components are confidentiality, integrity and availability of data on the network.
PeopleNTech offers exclusive Cisco Certified Network Associate training in Dhaka which will be conducted by certified CCNA trainers. Our state of the art lab facility will let you prepare for the CCNA exam effectively. The routing & switching exam is considered as the foundation of the CCNA structure. So if you are not sure where to start, then we recommend you to take the course before moving forward. Also the CCNA exam preparation is relatively difficult. So in order to pass this highly valued certification program, you need to have in depth knowledge. Industries across the world regards Cisco Certified Network Associate as one of the qualities for the job.
Being the pioneer of IT related training, PeopleNTech is offering exclusive CCNA training in Dhaka for interested students. After the course you will be a certified CCNA individual which will open new doors of opportunities. Become a certified CCNA individual with PeopleNTech.
- 72 Hours (3 Months)
- 2/3 Classes Per Week; 2/3 Hours Per Class; Holiday Classes are also available.
Module 01 : IP Data Networks
- Understand the operation of data networks.
- Know the purpose and functions of network devices such as routers, switches, bridges and hubs.
- Be able to select components to meet a specific network requirement.
- Understand how certain applications can impact network performance.
- Know the protocols, purpose and operation of both the OSI and TCP/IP models.
- Describe the data flow between two hosts on a network
- Be able to choose the most appropriate cables, media, ports and connectors to connect network devices and hosts to a LAN.
Module 02 : LAN Switching
- Understand the media access control method for Ethernet.
- Describe the basic switching concepts and the operation of switches.
- Configure and verify switch configuration including remote access management.
- Verify a network and switch operation using basic utilities such as ping, telnet and SSH.
- Describe VLANs and the need for routing between VLANs.
- Understand network segmentation and traffic management.
- Be able to configure and verify VLANs.
- Configure and verify trunking on Cisco switches.
- Understand advanced switching technologies:
- Be able to configure and verify PVSTP operation.
- Describe the process of root bridge election.
Module 03 : IP Addressing (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Describe the need for public and private addresses for IPv4.
- Understand IPv6 addresses.
- Describe the appropriate IPv6 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment.
- Describe the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme for a LAN/WAN environment, including VLSM and summarization.
- Identify the appropriate IPv4 addressing scheme using VLSM and summarization to satisfy addressing requirements in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Describe the technologies required to run IPv6 and IPv4 concurrently such as dual stack.
Module 04 : IP Routing
- Understand the basic routing concepts.
- Understand the boot process of a Cisco router.
- Configure and verify a basic router configuration using the command line interface.
- Configure and verify both serial and Ethernet interfaces.
- Be able to verify the network connectivity and configuration of a router.
- Configure a static or default route given specific requirements, then verify.
- Manage Cisco IOS files and image(s).
- Understand Cisco IOS licensing.
- Understand and distinguish different methods of routing and routing protocols.
- Configure and verify EIGRP in a single autonomous system.
- Configure and verify OSPF (v2 and v3) in a single area.
- Configure and verify interVLAN routing using router-on-a-stick.
- Be able to configure SVI interfaces.
Module 05 : IP Services
- Configure and verify DHCP on a Cisco router.
- Understand the features and applications of each type of ACL.
- Be able to configure and verify ACLs.
- Understand the basic operation of NAT.
- Configure and verify NAT based on a set of network requirements.
- Be able to configure and verify NTP as a client.
- Recognize high availability FHRP.
- Understand, configure and verify Syslog and utilize Syslog output.
- Understand SNMP v2 and v3.
Module 06 : Network Device Security
- Be able to configure and verify device security features.
- Understand, configure and verify switch port security features.
- Configure and verify ACLs for filtering network traffic.
- Limit telnet and SSH access to a router by configuring ACLs.
Module 07 : Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and correct common issues concerning IP addressing and host configurations.
- Be able to utilize netflow and monitor data.
- Troubleshoot and fix spanning tree operation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues, including OSPF, and EIGRP.
- Troubleshoot and correct VLAN problems.
- Identify and resolve interVLAN problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve switch trunking issues.
- Troubleshoot and fix ACL problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct layer 1 problems.
- Troubleshoot and correct WAN issues.
- Troubleshoot EtherChannel issues.
Module 08 : WAN Technologies
- Understand and identify different WAN technologies including:
- Metro Ethernet
- Frame Relay
- Cellular 3G and 4G
- Configure and verify a serial WAN connection.
- Configure Frame Relay on Cisco routers including verification.
- Be able to configure and verify a PPP connection between two Cisco routers.
- Configure and troubleshoot PPPoE.