Complete SEO Training & Outsourcing
Welcome to the best SEO Training in Dhaka where we focus on advanced methods of SEO. In case you are not familiar with the term SEO, it stands for Search Engine Optimization. This course is carefully designed to be suitable for both newbie to expert. If you want to be a professional or freelance SEO expert, then this SEO Training in Dhaka will give you the opportunity to learn and gain expert knowledge on all the advanced methods of SEO.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of enhancing & ensuring the visibility of an individual website or webpage on search results. This is done for all popular search engines, such as Google & bing. SEO is the natural and unpaid way to boost the ranking of a website in search.
SEO is constantly changing and evolving. What worked perfectly 5 years ago is not going to work now. That's why our course will teach you the latest and updated SEO strategies. After successfully completing the course, you will be ready to work on any SEO related projects. You will be able to create your own brand image too after the SEO Training in Dhaka.
For any freelance or professional, it's very crucial to find work opportunities. Our course will train you to create your own brand identity and from that you will be able to get work. So you will be independent from the marketplace or traditional job.
SEO is the core of the search engine algorithm. SEO shows how a search crawler works and helps the crawler to index data from a website easily and effectively. Your website will rank up if you know how SEO works. After completing this best SEO course in Bangladesh, you will be able to work on big projects or make your own website and rank it higher. In this way you will be contacted directly from the search. You will learn all the tips and tricks of SEO and there are more than 200 ranking factors! Yes, 200 and you will learn everything from this course.
Freelancing is now considered as the most lucrative work opportunity and everyone wants to learn it. Because freelancing gives freedom. Working opportunity for a skilled SEO expert is countless.
- What is SEO
- History & Evolution of SEO
- Important SEO Algorithm Updates by Google
- On Page Optimization topics
- Google Search Console (basics)
- Google Analytics
- Bing Optimization
- Practical Training in Live CMS Websites
- Practice Training in HTML Pages
- Practical On page training in PHP pages
- Website Analysis, Tools, Audit & Documentation
- Detailed Class on Search Console
- Local SEO
- Conversion Optimization
- Off Page SEO
- Recovery Tools
- Open Graph Optimization
- Schema Markup
- AMP Optimization
SEO can be divided into two major components, on-page SEO & off-page SEO. Both on-page & off-page SEO works to enhance & ensure the visibility of an individual website or webpage on search results. Topics we will cover under on-page and off-page SEO are given below,
● Website Structure Optimization
● Content Optimization
● Image Optimization
● HTML code optimization
● Meta tag creation & optimization
● HTML Sitemap creation
● Webmaster tools
● Analytics Setup & Monitoring
● Robots.txt Optimization
● Google Base Optimization (Google My Business)
● Reputation building
● Book marking
● SEO Content writing
● Quality link building
● Article submission
● Press Release Creation
● Blog commenting
● Forum posting
the best SEO Training in Dhaka and after the course you will be able to work on
big projects and start your successful career as freelance or professional SEO
All essential & important parts of SEO will be covered in the SEO Training in Dhaka in PeopleNTech and in addition, you will learn the real time experience from the trainer and a clear insight of the current trend. You will also learn the freelancing opportunities of this course. Our experienced team will introduce you to different marketplaces and help you create your own working IDs.
Module 1: Understand SEO
- What is SEO?
- How does it work?
- Different types of SEO for different types of businesses.
- What are the characteristics of an SEO Professional?
- Discuss SERP.
Module 2: Know about the Google SERP
- How does Google search work?
- What is SERP?
- Why Understanding SERPs Is So Important
- Traditional SERP Features
- Advanced SERP Features in 2019
Module 3: Self-Branding
- What is Branding?
- Why you need it?
- Create your or company brand profiles
- Find your self or company in Google
Module 4: Domain & Hosting
- What is Domain?
- What is Hosting?
- How to select a domain for your business?
- Expired domain research
Module 5: Local SEO (Google Map Listing)
a. Google’s Guidelines for Listing on Google My Business
b. GMB Optimization & Verification
c. The Importance of Google Reviews
d. Determining how easily we can rank for specific keywords
e. The Quickest and Easiest Way to Get Reviews
Module 6: Keyword Research Step by Step
- Brainstorming Your Keywords
- How to find Related SEO terms and Related Keywords?
- Using paid tools: keyword Revealer
- How to do Competitor research in the right way?
- Have a sneak look at the top organic keywords of your competitors.
- Determining how easily we can rank for specific keywords.
- Local business keyword research with competition analysis
Module 7: On-Page Optimization
- Keyword Density, Keyword Prominence & Keyword Proximity
- Internal Linking
- Image Optimization
Module 8: WordPress Basic (Practical)
- WordPress Theme
- WordPress Plugin
- Page & Post
- How to create Menu
- Yoast SEO Plugin Setup
- SEO with WordPress
Module 9: Technical SEO
- Page Loading Speed
- Structure Data Markup (Schema)
Module 10: Google Algorithm
- What is Algorithm?
- Mobile First Index
- Rank Brain
Module 11: Off-Page Optimization
- Blog Commenting
- Guest Posting
- Forum Posting
- Broken Link Building
- Create compelling Infographics
- Improve Social Signals
- Directory Submission
- Video Marketing
Module 12: Google Search Console
- Add a site to GSC
- Submit a Sitemap
- Check “Index Coverage” Report
- Crawl Stats
- Mobile usability
Module 13: Google Analytics
- Add a site to Google Analytics
- Integration of Google Analytics with Search Console
- Google Analytics Data Comparison
- Advanced Reporting
- Customize Dashboard
Module 14: Earning Opportunities
- Outside / Local
- Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing