Software Testing & Quality Assurance Training
PeopleNTech provides Software Testing & quality assurance training in Bangladesh to create an expert workforce on this ground. Software Testing & quality assurance is a process which evaluates the functionality of a software application with an intent to find whether the developed software meets the specification or not and identify defects (known as bugs) using Manual Testing QuickTestPro/Automation Unified Functional Testing Automation. It's a step by step process of analyzing a software item to detect the differences between existing and required conditions (defects) and to evaluate the features of the software item.
Here in PeopleNTech, you will learn both Manual Testing & Automation Testing process through the selenium automation testing framework the QuickTestPro/Unified Functional Testing Automation. The testing process includes verifying all the features specified in the requirements. All the process is done if the requirements are met & with the perspective of their end users in mind.
After completing software testing & quality assurance training, when a tester manually does the testing process by hand to learn more about the software, it's called the Manual Testing Process.
A Software Testing & quality assurance expert plays a vital role in the software development process. That's why the demand of a Software Testing & quality assurance engineer is rising high. It can be done using automation tools. When a software testing is done using an automation tool to find any defects, it's called automation testing process. Almost all IT firm uses a software testing & quality assurance engineer as an important member of the team. Without their approval, the software never get published.
After the Software Testing & quality assurance training course, an individual will be able to work as a software testing & quality assurance engineer in any IT organizations. Also, you can work as a freelancer and earn from your home. If you take Software Testing & quality assurance training, the opportunity of being a professional or freelancer software testing & quality assurance engineer will be open to you.
This Software Testing & quality assurance training course is designed specially to create trained individuals who will be able to perform this highly demanded job. This job requires hands-on training and latest modules. It will introduce you with complexities of software testing with selenium automation testing tool QuickTestPro/Unified functional testing automation through our experienced mentor, state of the art lab & world class course modules. During software testing & quality assurance training course you will get the chance to work on real-world case study. Like the real time work environment, you will encounter issues, decisions & testing experiences comparable to those in real software scenario. You will get discussion-based exercises, develop workable strategies & performance testing opportunities. You will learn the process of software analysis, tuning, debugging & tools associated with it.
After the Software Testing & quality assurance training course you will learn how a software testing & assurance process is carried out & how it should be manager.
Intended Audience: This course is intended for those who want to work as Software Test Analyst/QA Analyst/ QuickTestPro or Unified Functional Testing Automation Engineer.
Prerequisites: Students are required to have at least Associates degree along with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Internet.
MODULE - 1: Introduction
- Introduction and Importance of Software Quality Assurance.
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Waterfall and Agile Development.
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Software Testing Principles.
- Verification vs Validation.
- Quality Assurance vs. Quality Control.
MODULE - 2: Software Testing Techniques and Test Management
- Test Planning.
- Test Scenarios.
- Test Case development.
- Understanding requirement and creating test scenario and test cases from requirements.
- White box, grey box and black box testing.
- Functional Testing and Non-functional Testing.
- Retesting & Regression Testing.
- Smoke Testing and Sanity Testing.
- Retesting and Regression Testing.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Boundary value analysis and Equivalent portioning for maintaining large test fields.
- Creating and maintaining Test Data.
- Bug Life Cycle, bug Priority & Severity, bug Reports.
- Test Management Tools. Why test management tools are important.
- Bug Management Tools. Why bug management tools are important.
- Bug Leakage and Bug Release.
- Test Management (Agile Testing).
MODULE - 3: Automation Testing with Selenium
- Introduction of Automation Testing
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform Automation Testing
- Selenium IDE installation and developing test cases in Selenium IDE using record and play.
- Writing test cases manual using selenium commands and setting different validation and assertion in selenium IDE.
- Install and setup environment for selenium webdriver for Java (Manual).
- Setting up environment for selenium webdriver using maven repository.
- Locating web element from web page and execute commands:
- Working with ID
- Working with Name
- Working with cssSelector
- Working with xpath (absolute xpath and relative xpath)
- Opening links or urls using selenium webdriver.
- Handling keyboard and mouse inputs in selenium webdriver.
- Handling drop downs in selenium webdriver.
- How to handle date and date picker in selenium.
- Handling proper test verifications to ensure the accuracy.
- Working with waits: Implicit wait and Explicit wait.
- Working with different frames in a webpage in selenium.
- Including TestNG framework to improve and organize the test cases. ncorporating property files for centralizing test data.
- Generating reports to show the test result with execution time.
- Data Driven Testing (DDT) using selenium webdriver.
- Using keyboard core values in selenium webdriver to execute test.
- Scrolling, drag and drop, File uploading in selenium.
- Taking screenshots using selenium webdriver.
MODULE - 4: API Testing
- Introduction to API.
- HTTP requests for testing API.
- Installing POSTMAN for testing API.
- Working with collections and environments.
- Centralize data set for multiple environments.
- Creating different types of test cases for individual API.
- Working with dynamic variables.
- Data Driven Testing using JSON and CSV file in POSTMAN.
- Handling response data and using the response data as different types of variable.
- How to import, export and run API tests in command line using newman.
- Troubleshoot with postman console for tuning and correcting the test cases or API structure.
MODULE - 5: Performance Testing
- A brief of performance testing.
- Install JMeter and setup the environment.
- Getting familiar with Thread groups for creating a bunch of virtual users.
- Working with different requests to create load test.
- Working with different types of listeners for result visibility.
- How to organize the complete test suit with sequence of website functions with using test data.
- How to create and run script for catching the sequence of API.
MODULE - 6: Mobile Application Testing
- Mobile application testing introduction.
- Different types of mobile application to test.
- Basic checklist for testing mobile applications.
- Checking responsiveness.
- How to apply hardware testing, Software testing, combine testing for mobile application testing.
- How to test mobile applications with different simulator.
- Understanding mobile application architecture for better understanding of app testing.
- Using mobile command sections for more deep understanding if there’s any problem found in mobile application.
MODULE - 7: Exam & Live Project
(Note: Practical assignment will be given for home practice, and an exam will be taken in the course.)