Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)
The purpose of this
course is to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to
protect their information assets. This class will immerse students into an
interactive environment where they will acquire a fundamental understanding of
various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit
card fraud, online banking phishing scams, virus and backdoors, emails hoaxes,
sex offenders lurking online, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks
and social engineering. More importantly, the skills learned from the class
helps students take the necessary steps to mitigate their security exposure.
Benefit of the Course :
- Helping participant’s to recognize and respond appropriately for potential security concerns.
- Providing fresh and updated information to keep you aware on new risks and how to respond.
- Reducing the number and extent of information security breaches.
- Reducing systems' costs by adopting control measures to be designed into systems rather than adding them to installed systems.
- Introduction to Security, Hacking & Ethical Hacking.
- Securing Operating Systems
- Malware and Antivirus
- Internet Security
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Securing Email Communications
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Information Security and Legal Compliance & ICT ACT of Bangladesh.
Duration: (2 Days)